Monday, March 28, 2016

The Unknown Bloggers Challenge



Hey everyone! Today I have a challenge that I'm going to do. Miss  tagged me to do it. So let's get started!

Rules:
-This is a challenge,so those who are nominated are challenged to do it.
-Nominate at least 5 followers with less than 100 followers,etc

Why do you love blogging?

I just love meeting new people and being able to share my opinion with the world.

What's your favorite food?

This is too hard I can't choose! But at the moment I am craving chocolate. 

Who is your favorite singer/band?

Taylor Swift.

Would you rather live one life that lives 1,000 years or 10 lives that last 100 years each?(someone told me that once and I thought it was a cool question so I thought I'd include it)

One life that lives 1,000. I choose that because living multiple lives would be hard and no one would believe you if you told them that you lived more than one life. 

What's your favorite place to shop?

I don't really shop for myself weirdly. It's more my mom or grandmother. But I still get cute clothes so I don't really care.

Have you ever solved a Rubix Cube?

Absolutely not. Though I want to be good at it I am horrible with that sort of puzzle like thing.

My Questions:

Morning or nighttime person?
What is your biggest accomplishment?
What is your blogging goal for this year?
Did you celebrate easter? If so what did you do?
If you could talk to anyone alive at the moment for 30 minutes who would it be?
Who is your favorite celebrity?
What is your favorite genre of book?

I tag:









6 comments:

  1. WHY I'M CRAVING CHOCOLATE TOO VERY GOOD IDEA. *snatches 1700s service bell and rings for all the chocolate* XD also that is and interesting question about living 1,000 years. It think I'm with you on that one. x) this is a great idea!! thank you so much for tagging me, Nabila! Very kind of you!! ♥

    abbiee @ the music blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right *snaches the bells from abbiee and says to give all the chocolate to me* Ya isn't that such an interesting question! I think it's pretty awesome and thought provoking. Totally abbiee!

      Delete
  2. Yay! You tagged me. I'm eating chocolate right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tag, Nabila! ^-^ I'll do ASAP. :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10