Thursday, March 10, 2016

5 tips to help your hair

No one cares about there hair right? They just leave it in lumps on there heads and never mess with it.



OK, well unless your bold or something.  If so you can stop reading this post right now. But if your not you must know people actually care how there hair looks. They put products and accessories in it. People do care! So, today I have 5 tips to keeping your hair healthy and cute :)





Use Shampoo and Conditioner- These are really good for your hair! Personally I use conditioner every time I take a shower and a lot of times I have ones that have cute scents that make my hair smell really good. Though if you have have curly hair you only want to use shampoo once a week or so or it will make your hair starter. 


Use that thing in the back of your cabinet- If your hair is frizzy actually use that thing that you got for Christmas. It works!




Comb your hair- If it is more curly then maybe only comb it once a week but make sure you do it. But for those more straight haired people comb your hair once a day or so. When your hair is wet though I recommend combing it all the way. 


Don't care- This isn't really to keep it "healthy" but if you are always caring about your hair or any of your appearance a matter of fact then you will not be happy. 


Shower/Take a bath- This is both good for your muscles and mind but also your hair. 






8 comments:

  1. #First to comment! So, I actually DON'T care about my hair (my Mom and Dad do, but I don't), but the gifs and tone of how you said it made his a fun post to read. Love the Hermione gif!!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione is amazing. It is a fact. And for the hair matter even if you don't really care unless you just don't touch it at all you have to care at least a little. But if you never do anything to it then yes I guess you don't care and I was wrong.

      Delete
    2. I don't care but my Mom and Dad MAKE me brush it, or else I wouldn't.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. I kinda have to care about my hair. Its very curly and not easy to comb through!

    -Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, hair can be just a little annoying sometimes.

      Delete
  3. Hi Nabila! If you read my latest post on my blog (simplythetruebest.blogspot.com) then you'll see that I have stopped that blog. But starting a new blog called Messy Mondays! (messy-mondays.blogspot.com) come check it out and have fun! Awesome post by the way.

    -isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips. I'm gonna have to use them. My hair is getting a little dry. :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10