Friday, March 18, 2016

Lupitas place // A Mexican restaurant review



This is a super small Mexican restaurant out in Fort Davis, Texas. I went for dinner and thought it was pretty good. It was one of the only places open in the tiny town. When you first walk you notice how small the place is. No cheap Mexican restaurant is going to look good on the inside but I think this place was kind of cute. The walls were this weird color of orange but with cute little pictures. It is kind of dumpy though. The staff was very nice and it is run by only like 2 people.



My whole family ate there and we ordered the gordites, Asado burrito ,TX Tornado burrito ,Chile verde un carne, and then some dessert. They brought the food very fast us only having to wait around 10 minutes. We just ate family style with everyone trying everything.  I think the Asado burrito and the dessert was the best. I have always loved asado and this was no different. The only bad thing about it is that it was way to salty. The dessert is actually a Mexican dessert almost like elephant ears you can get at a fair except much more crispy. I could not stop eating this and it melted in my mouth. The only other thing I didn't like is that the burritos were quiet small.


Over all I would give the place a:




Have you been here? Do you want to? What Mexican restaurants do you recommend? 











6 comments:

  1. Ooh, this was a fabulous review! I loved it.
    The only Mexican food I've ever tried is tacos, burritos and that's it I think.
    Also what are elephants ears?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Burritos are amazing! Elephant ears I think there called is fried Dow with powered singer on top.

      Delete
  2. That sounds so tasty!

    -Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very delicious!
    I'm glad that you had a good time at the restaurant!
    -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10