Saturday, June 24, 2017

4 Movies I Saw In Theatres That I Loved



I have two movie-themed posts in a row. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe because I am bad at coming up with blog post ideas. Don't judge. So today I am going to be listing some of the movies I have seen in theaters before and there awesomeness. I have actually seen fewer movies in theaters than the average person so these are most of the movies I have seen in theaters but they have all pretty much been amazing so I don't see any problem with that. Let's get started!

This was one of the first movies I ever saw in theaters and it definitely wasn't a letdown. I love the hunger games series so much and I had, of course, read all of the books already so when I heard they were making movies I pretty much had to see it. I remember I saw it with a bunch of my aunts and uncles sometime around Christmas when I was visiting my grandparents. I was the only kid that went because my siblings were too scared to see it. 


This is actually two movies even though it should have been one. It annoyed me to no end that they split it up. I had read the books so it wasn't like I didn't know what was going to happen but still. Not cool. Making people wait a whole year was cruel. My dad took me to see these movies and it made me feel really special that he would go out of his way to take only one of his daughters to see a super cool movie that she really wanted to see. It made me happy ok. Besides that though the movies were just really good although catching fire was the best one out of the 4 movies in my opinion. I did a review on Mockingjay Part two which you can find here. It is not the highest quality review in the world but it shows you how excited I was to see the movie. 

This one I saw more recently and I loved it. If you somehow don't know this wonderful movie was released sometime in March and I wanted to see it so badly. Belle is one of my favorite princesses and Emma Watson is one of my favorite people. It pretty much combined two of my favorite things. So after being super annoying I finally convinced my grandparents to take me and my siblings to go see it. If you want to read more of me screaming about it awesomeness and a little review then you can go to this post. 
I for some random reason didn't do a review on this movie. Not sure why. Because IT WAS AMAZING! If you don't know hidden figures was a movie about 3 African-American women who were part of a computing group and they worked with space and if you want to find out more about it then look it up. I probably wouldn't have been able to see this movie otherwise but my school brought about 400 girls (I have a big school ok) to go see it. It was actually on Inauguration day so when we went to the theater he was not the president and when we walked out he was. It felt very symbolic like it should mean something but I am not sure what it means yet. 


I have of course seen other movies in a theater but currently, I can't really remember any of them. I have a worse than normal memory. Like I pretty much can't remember anything. So have you seen any of the movies on this list? If so did you like them? Do you like seeing movies in theaters? What is your favorite movie you have ever seen? What is your favorite movie you have seen at a theater? Should I do a part two of this post? What kind of posts would you like to see from me in the future? If you are reading this answer one of the questions above and then comment "Unicorn". 










8 comments:

  1. I've Catching Dire and Mocking Jay but none of the others. I was going to see Hidden Figures but it didn't seem to appeal to me that much, Maybe I will give it another go.
    Skye // A little inkling // alittleinklings.blogspot.com
    PS Unicorns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I love those two movies so much. Yeah I really liked Hidden Figures. If you can see it you totally should.

      PS Oh my gosh yes. You read it. And did it. Thank you so much. This makes me way to happy but like thank you.

      Delete
  2. It's been a very long time since I last saw a film in a theater. I used to go by myself as a kid. Naturally, it wasn't much fun.

    I'll give you 3 recommendations, all of which should be completely appropriate for the entire family. First, the flawless "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" (2004). Second, another perfect film "Peter Pan" (2003). Finally, a film you may never have heard of before - "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" (1988). Like "Pirates of Penzance" (1983), it was a flop at the box office but also like Pirates', it is one of the finest films ever made.

    I think my personal favorite film is "Fight Club" (1999) But I can't talk about it.

    Unique Horn!

    --Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there is a movie you are really excited about and you are able to go you totally should. I love seeing movies in theatres. It almost makes the movies bigger than life (that sounded so dramatic).

      I saw the netflix series for A Series of Unfortunate Events and I also read the book but I am not sure if I have ever watched the movie which is really weird. I have watched a couple Peter Pan movies in the past but I am not sure if I have watched the specific one (I will go look it up). You're right I have never heard of either of those before. I will have to check it out.

      Oh my gosh you did it to. I will have to do this more often.

      Delete
  3. I loved all of those, too! I also think you'd like Wonder Woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah I watched Wonder Women Recently and I loved it. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, I love Hunger Games series and I also read all of the three books :) sooo amazing! Beauty and Beast was also magical! I watch it in the cinema and I was stunned with the very grand visual effects :D

    Homed: Life in Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is just so good. From the writing of the books to the character development and their personalities it is just amazing. Yeah all of the effects and every for Beauty and the Beast made it really look magical.

      Delete

01 09 10