Friday, June 16, 2017

5 Roles I Would Love To Play

I enjoy acting (although I don't ever do it and I am horrible but I still enjoy it when I get to do it) and sometimes when I am watching something or reading something like a tv show or a movie or a book I will just think how awesome it would be to play one of the people. I am basically putting all of those thoughts into this post. This is 5 Roles/Scenes/Characters I Would Love To Play/Have! Comment down below who/what you would love to play.

Image result for hermione granger

Hermione Granger

I love the harry potter series so just playing someone from Harry Potter would be amazing but getting to play Hermione would be like the best thing in the world. My pretty much idol (Emma Watson) played her in the movies and she did such a good job. For all of the peeps who don't know, Hermione is one of the main characters in the series and she is smart and resourceful but also cool and collected and sassy. Pretty much she is amazing. 

Image result for schuyler sisters work

Any of the Schuyler Sisters 

I love Hamilton so much that playing one of the Schuyler sisters would just be amazing (do I say that too much?). I love singing and musical theater and I basically already have all of the hamilton songs memorized. No, but seriously. If anyone is putting on a more appropriate for my age level Hamilton production then tell me.   

A president 

I would love to be an actual president but the next best thing is to play a president or some kind of politician. I just feel like that would be so fun. Maybe in like some kind of superhero thing and I have to get saved or something centered around government and I can like give orders and that kind of stuff. 

Sinister villain with a cat

You know that scene where the person turns around and faces the protagonist and is petting the cat and talking in some really scary voice? Yeah, I would absolutely love to do that. First I just love cats. Like who doesn't love cats? Second, I can be pretty intimidating if I try. Kind of. It might be hard not to laugh though. I feel like I would be being all serious and cool and collected and then I would just start laughing my head off. I need to work on that. 

Image result for belle emma watson beauty and the beast

A princess 

Ok so this one of more because of the outfit than anything else but still. I would want to play one of those kick butt princesses who stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone get in her way. But still a nice pretty princess with a humongous gorgeous dress. Like the best of both worlds. Maybe her parents died or something and now she has to rule the kingdom but everyone doubts her because of her gender and then she does an even better job than everyone else and they have to admit how awesome she is. 

And that is it for now! Comment down below a role that you would love to play and also a movie/book character that reminds you of me (because that sounds super interesting). I hope you enjoyed that and if you did I would absolutely love if you could follow my blog. :)


7 comments:

  1. This was such an interesting post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you found it interesting. :) I had a really fun time writing it!

      Delete
  2. OMG, I adore Harry Potter as well, would love to be the president for one day, and would enjoy being a princess for the same reasons! Thanks for the post, sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Harry Potter is just amazing. Like it is almost never not amazing. I mean truly. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. No offense, but I'm being honest. I like your idea about a sinister with a cat, but really, I don't like the idea about being a princess.

    BTW, I'd like to be Serena from Pokemon: XY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine. :) Your honesty is appreciated. I think it would just be really fun to play a princess and be all glamorous and that sort of thing.

      Cool!

      Delete
  4. You should so do a post like this! I would love to read your answers. :)

    Ummm YES! I love Hamilton! *high fives back but accidentally hits you in the face and says sorry ten million times because I am just clumsy like that*

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10