Thursday, June 1, 2017

One Lovely Blogger Award! // 17 Facts About Me


Hello peoples! A couple days ago I was nominated my TargetGirl to do this award. Here are the rules.

1. Compose a post based on the award
2. Nominate no more than 15 bloggers to participate
3. Share 7 facts about yourself (but I have decided to do 17 because I feel like 7 isn't enough)
4. Let your nominees know they have been tagged

Let's get started!

1. I became a blogger (by starting this blog) on November 11, 2013 (I think).
2. I basically hate mint flavored anything



3. I have lived in 5 different houses
4. I am 12 turning 13 in october
5. My middle name is eve
6. I have curly long brown hair



7. I live in texas
8. I don't have a favorite food
9. I have never been to disneyland or disney world or any kind of water park
10. I have never broken a bone
11. I have recorded something with a professional before
12. I really want a cat
13. I played soccer for one season
14. My sister graduated from elementary school recently and I almost cried
15. I have had the best friend that I have now since I was born


This is the time she decided to put on a cape for some random reason


16. I have one of the cutest cousins on the planet
17. I take theatre at school

And that is all! I nominate every single blogger who reads my blog to do this tag. :) If you enjoyed please follow and also comment down below a cool fact about yourself.




12 comments:

  1. Have you stopped accepting comments? I don't recall seeing anything particularly rude. That may be because I was the one being rude. I'm easy to handle. Just roll up a newspaper and slap me twice on the snout saying "BAD BOY!"

    Seriously, be respectful of your (other) readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry and I seriously didn't realize I was doing that until just now. I fixed it though. :)

      Delete
  2. This was really interesting! It's so cool that you've had the same best friend for such a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I thought that is was pretty cool. :)

      Delete
  3. Who was the cool professional, girl? And no mint?! *gasp and dying!* :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. This comment seriously made me laugh.

      Delete
  4. I find it hard doing 7 facts about me let alone 17!!
    Nice post,
    x TG
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol same on the mint thing. and i have five cats at my house xD *shoves a cat at you*
    oh i did a post like this on my blog!
    ~grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I am happy someone agrees with me on the mint thing because it doesn't seem to be a commonly held opinion *takes cat and hugs it*. Cool!

      Delete

01 09 10