Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Bye Bye May and Hello June



May has been a pretty awesome month I'd say. So I am going to recap it in this post. :) I have done recap posts in the past but I kind of failed to actually keep it up. But I am going to this time. I'm pretty sure. Maybe. Anyway let's get started!

Things that annoyed me in may

-The whole Manchester thing
-The whole Egyptian Christians (aka like me) getting killed
-The whole thing with a crazy lunatic killing two guys because they were defending two other peeps
-People saying they are bored during summer
-The heat
-The whole thing where my city currently feels like a swamp
-Me melting
-My friends being out of town
-Not being able to go to the library for some reason
-Not being able to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
-Exams
-More exams

Things that made me happy in may

-Performing in a play for my school
-Getting into yearbook 
-Being asked to help with the announcements for my school next year
-The last day of school
-The start of summer break
-Starting a project with my friend
-A couple of really nice days weather wise
-My sister and her outfit when she graduated 


She was by far the cutest girl there

My most popular posts this month


Books I read

This has been a really slow reading month for me for some reason. I think it had to do with me like never going to the library.  Also this might look like a lot for some people but they were almost all rereads so I would call it slow. 

-Yellow Star by Jennifer Roy
-Running Out Of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 
-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
-Hit by Daliah S Dawson
-The Possibility of Now by Kim Culbertson

Something I learned 

-That bragging is never acceptable and that you should think about everything that you say

My June Goals

-Get all of my summer reading done 
-Post everyday
-Make a youtube video
-Hang out with some of my new friends 
-Sign up and or volunteer for something 
-Exercise everyday
-Buy my sister something for her birthday (preferably camouflage because she is obsessed with that right now)

Things in June 

-My aunts wedding in the dominican republic (which I am so excited about)
-My sister's birthday party
-My sister's birthday 
-My dad's birthday (lots of birthdays)
-The first official month of summer break 
-Other stuff

And that is all for now! If you enjoyed please follow my blog and also comment down below your summer plans or things you are excited about this summer. :)
 





8 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Check it out on my blog:
    nandythecandy.blogspot.com.
    -Nandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nandy! I will totally go check that out. :)

      Delete
  2. awwe I love Beauty and the Beast! Amazing movie this year so far :) You had great moments there Nabila. Wish you the same this month!

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this style of summarizing a month!

    Happy June ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it steph. I have changed the way I do this like ten million times but I think I like this as well. Happy June to you as well!

      Delete
  4. I'm impressed by your reading list. I haven't read any YA books but both "Yellow Star" and "Running out of Time" look like excellent reads.

    Let me suggest one for you - "Anna to the Infinite Power" by Mildred Ames. There's also a wonderful 1983 film starring Martha Byrne and the great Jack Gilford. The story is intelligent, the writing is superb and Gilford's performance is genuinely chilling.

    --Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm happy you're impressed. Yeah I really loved both of those books!

      I will make sure to check those out. :)

      Delete

01 09 10