Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Remember...


Remember to smile


Remember to laugh


Remember to dream


Remember to create 


Remember to love


Remember to look


Remember to be curious


Remember to believe 


Remember to have faith


Remember to inspire


Remember to be inspired


Remember to learn


Remember to be true to yourself


Remember to remember all the sacrifices everyone has made to make you, you

Also shoutout to my dad for being so cool and kind and awesome and amazingly humble and for taking these pictures of me. He is very awesome. :) 


9 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely perfect post. Even though I always expect great things from you, I'm constantly surprised and impressed by your work.

    Well done!
    --Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity behind this!

    Remember to always value yourself and the journey you've traveled!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you correlated the photos with the expressions you were trying to convey is a absolutely beautiful! I love it, Nabila!

    xoxo MorningTime4
    Ups & Downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First you have the most advanced vocabulary of like anyone else that I know (that is a teenager) and second thank you so so much!!

      Delete
  4. THESE ARE BREATHTAKING! You are so beautiful and these words are exactly what I needed today! Thanks for the inspiring post! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so so happy that you think that. :) I am super overjoyed that I could help you in any way. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Amazing & inspiring :)
    Lovely post ;)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10