Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Who Am I Tag



I am doing another tag today. Because I wanted to. And because I like tags. I was going through some blog posts a little while ago when I came across this post by anna. No I was actually tagged but I am going to act like it. This tag is basicly just a tag where I answer a bunch of questions about myself. I hope you enjoy!

What is the meaning of my name?

Well my name is Nabila which is arabic for noble. I love my name although it is not that popular in the U.S (which I also kind of love).

What is my Meyer-Briggs Personality type?

Ok so I just took the quiz and I got Executive or ESTJ-T. I am not sure if this matches me. It is supposed to be like I am clear minded and know what is right and wrong and I am straightforward and that kind of stuff. Comment down below if you agree or not. 

What is my zodiac sign?

Since I was born on October 4th my zodiac sign is Libra. I figured out what that meant here but it says I am considerate and selfless which I am sad to say I am not the best at. Like I try to be self-less but sometimes I fail. :)

What is my hogwarts house?

So 2 out out 3 times I usually get ravenclaw but I also get slytherin like 1/3 of the time so it gets kind of confusing. Overall though I would say I am ravenclaw. 

What are my learning styles?

Ok so I took this quiz and got:

Visual-5
Aurul-9
Read/Write-9
Kinesthetic-12

It looks like my learning type is Kinesthetic which I think means learning by doing. I would say this is kind of accurate.

Am I right or left brain dominant?

This is a weird question but I used a quiz and got right brained 62% and left brained 38%. Not sure what this means but it is cool. 

What career am I meant to have?

I don't freaking know! I don't even know what career I want. This quiz said Social Activist which I guess sounds fun although I am not sure what that means. 

What Divergent faction do I belong in? 

I really like divergent although I feel like it kind of gets worst as the books go on. I don't know. I just love the storyline and world I guess. When I took this quiz I got Erudite which I am truly fine with. 

What does my birth order say about me?

Well I am the oldest kid in my family which is supposed to be all leading and controlling and stuff like that. I would say I do love leading and being the leader and telling people what to do. Lol. 

--

And that is it! I learned a lot about myself today. Like a lot. I am kind of scared right. I tag all of you guys to do this! Comment down below the answer to one of these questions. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10