Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Writer's Ink Challenge


Not my photo

Hello peoples! I am back once again on my blog. My name is Nabila and today I am going to be doing The Writer's Ink Challenge which I was nominated to do by Saanvi! Let's get started. :)

Rules 

-Thank your nominator (thanks Saanvi!)
-Answer at least 8 questions about writing 
-Nominate at least 5 people

It's question time 

When did you first start writing?

I'm not sure. I have always written little story lines or verses of a song in my head but actually writing them down would proably be some time in 4th grade. 

Have you always been interesting in writing?

Actually no. I have always called myself a "writer" but I just started getting interesting in it. When I was learning to read I hated it and so I didn't start reading for fun (and loving it) untill around 3rd grade so writing wasn't even a thing I really wanted to do. 

Why do you like writing?

I guess because it just makes you so free. You can write and express what you think in any way you please. It is an amazing privilege that not everyone has that amazes me every day. 

What genre do you write in?

I guess mostly realistic fiction, sci-fi (kind of), fantasy, and a much of other stuff. 

Do you write poetry?

A little bit. I have posted some stuff on here that is kind of poetry though it is extremely horrible. I dare you to go try and find the posts but remember that I am not a professional and I really don't know how to write. 

Have you ever written a story with a friend?

I am pretty sure I have I just forgot what. Like I remember maybe talking about this and then not doing it or something like that. 

How do you write your stories (fisrt or third person, past or present tense)?

I am so weird because I usually write the exact opposite of what I actually like reading. I seem to always write (other than my blog of course) in this third person past tense but reading wise I really only like reading first person present tense. 
 
Where do you see yourself writing-wise in one month, one year, ten years?

In month proably doing nothing or writing some sort of short story. In a year maybe possibly planning some kind of book. In ten year hopefully I will have written a full book that I will love and charise. 

--

And that is it! I nominate all bloggers who want to do this tag. Comment down below your answer to one of the questions above and if I should do more tags like this. Bye!






4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag to find out more about you.

    I would love to write a book one day- that would be the ultimate life goal.

    I liked the question about the genre of writing!

    Great insight, Nabila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun questions! And the first person third person thing is actually me. First person feels so personal but whenever I try to write it, it ends up better in third person. :')

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10