Monday, May 8, 2017

7 Things All Students Need To Remember At The End Of The Year



Hello peoples! Guess what? I have a surprise for you. I am going to be posting every day this week! One of my online friends (or at least I want to be friends with her) Lexie (who is very cool) is doing this project thing where she is getting some bloggers to post all this week in this thing she is calling #7DaysOf insert blog initials here. So for me it is #7DaysOfHTCG. I saw her post on it (which you can find here) and I thought it was cool so why not participate.  Now on with the post!

For most people in america it is nearing the end of the school year. I only have like a couple weeks left untill summer. It's a pretty exciting but also very stressful time with tests and end of the year exams, In this post I am going to be listing 7 things all students need to remember this time of year.

1. Teachers are tired so give them a break 



Like seriously. Being a student is hard. But being a teacher? Either harder or at least just as hard. They have to actually deal with us students and grade that humongous project. After a whole year teachers get tired and also quite grumpy. This means they will snap easily so instead of talking be quiet and maybe give them a present. 

2. You didn't die 

Which is a humongous accomplishment. I seriously thought that I was going to die this year but instead it ending up being pretty amazing. Think about how awesome it is to be alive when little children smaller then you are starving. 

3. Studying is a good thing 




It is! It very much is. Some people say that "studying is useless" or "Why should I study? I'm going to fail anyway". That is a horrible way to look at life. Instead of thinking like that thing about how much better you can do on the test if you actually look at the materiale before hand. 

4. Summer is coming 

Amazingly it actually is. The sun. The sand. The beach. The endless hours of youtube and netflix. The water. Freedom. Is as all coming very soon. You just have to get through finals first. 

5. Go to bed and actually eat something 

All nighters are bad. This is a fact. So how about we make sure to go to bed early and eat a nutritious breakfast instead. Those two things are scientifically proven to help you do better in school and on large tests. 


6. Don't procrastinate 

Procrastination is a very bad thing that everyone does. Thinking "oh I've got time" or "I'll do it later" or "it's fine". All FALSE! Do it now so that you will have time later. 

7. Not everything can go according to plan 

This is something everyone has to remember always but especially at the end of the year. You proably wanted to get all 100's or maybe get into a club or something and you might not have accomplished those things. You have to remember that that is totally ok. 

And that is all for now. If you want more school related posts or if you have any post ideas for me please comment down belwo (I love feedback). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10