Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Thoughts During Big Tests

I had my STAAR tests a couple weeks ago and I just finished up finals. I am relieved to be done but also super annoyed at the whole testing thing. As most people do I absolutely despise tests. There just plain annoying. So as a way to maybe make myself stop thinking about the whole testing and instead the whole summer freedom thing and also hopefully make you laugh I have decided to do a post where I write down my thoughts during a test. Enjoy!

Ok
It is all ok
Breath in and breath out Nabila 
It's not like this test could totally change your life for the next few years
If I fail then I have to go to summer school
Which will make it hard to get into a good high school 
Which will make it hard to get into a good college
Which will make it hard to get a good job
But truly I'm lucky it's not like the SATs of something
It's just some big test
That I have since 3rd grade 
Where I have to sit in the same chair for 4 hours and anwser 40+ questions 
Lovely
Well the teacher has passed out the test now 
I guess I better start 
It's not like I can sit here forever
Ok there
I have finished a question 
That means I am 1/46 of the way done 
And 46 is almost 50
So 1 out of 50 which means two out of 100 which means 2%
Wait why and I doing extra math that I don't have to do when I have all this other math 
I am a weird person 
There now I am done with 10 of the questions so I am a fourth or 25% of the way done 
A really good accomplishment 
But it has only been like 30 minutes
I really need to pace myself
So if there are 4 hours 4 times 60 equals.....
Ummm
240 minutes
But I wouldn't mind 30 minutes to read or sleep at the end so 240 minus 30 is 210
And 210 divided by 46 is
Ummm
Something 
Like 
Maybe 4
So I really have 4 minutes per question 
But I have already done 10 questions in 30 minutes 
So I used 3 minutes per question 
Maybe 
I am totally wasting a whole minute on this thinking about math thing 
I really need to get back to the test
Ok now I have done 20 questions so I am about half of the way done 
Uggg
Why am I stopping
I do really want to read my book
Which means I need to hurry this up
I might be making too much noise breathing through my mouth
But I can't breath through my nose people
It hurts and has way too much stuff in it to do any good 
Yay now I am at question 36
Which means I only have 10 questions left
And it also hasn't even been 2 hours yet
I really need to pace myself more
Also why in the world do I keep thinking and hearing random dialogues in my head from youtube videos I have watched  
Is that normal 
Maybe 
Probably
I only have like 5 questions left 
5 questions left 
Because I'm amazing 
 Not realllllly
I will actually proably faaaaiiiilll
Why am I sinnnnnggggiiiinnnggg
In my heaaadddd
I should really stoooopppp
Why am I so bad at bubbling 
It is like my least favroite part of testing 
Well that's nice 
I just made a mark all over my answer document 
Now I will have to take time to erase it and redo the bubbles it has messed up
I am so good at this aren't I
Ok good
I fixed it
And now all I have to do is answer this last question 
Just one tiny more question 
About whatever the heck that says 
 Ugg
This is boring 
I should just finish 
But I almost don't want to
I could just sit here 
And do nothing 
Or not
Ok there I'm done 
Well no that's not true 
Now I have to check 
Or I could just not check 
I always second guess myself when I check stuff
Ugg
Yeah I am just not going to check this 
Ok there 
I turned it in
And now I am done 
Forever 
Wait no
That's wrong 
I have another test tomorow and then I have finals 
So fun
So very fun
I'm going to reread the hunger games and then go to sleep now

--
And that is it for now! If you want more posts like this then please comment down below and also your thoughts on tests. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10