Tuesday, May 30, 2017

27 Blog Post Ideas About Books


Hello peoples! In today's post I am listing some blog post ideas that have to do with books. If you are new here and you aren't already following my blog it would absolutely make my day if you did. :) I wouldn't say I really blog at a book blog but I like to think I do. I mean I love books. But for all of you actual book bloggers out there or or a blogger that just wants to try something new, here are 27 easy blog post ideas relating to books!

1. Just a regular book review
2. My tbr list
3. Books I read this week/month/season/year
4. Books I am exited for
5. A book tag
6. Types of bookworms
7. How to know if you are a bookworm
8. 10 books that need to exist
9. 10 things that make me love a book
10. My favorite books of all time
11. The expectations vs reality of being a book blogger
12. My favorite authors
13. Why you should read        
14. Book haul
15. Things I hate in books
16. How to choose what book to read
17. My favorite book covers
18. Books I loved as a kid
19. Books I need to see as movies
20. My favorite book titles
21. My favorite book characters
22. My favorite quotes from books
23. Books that made me happy
24. Books that made me cry
25. Favorite fictional places
26. Books that remind me of real life people
27. Stereotypes in books that I hate

And that is all for now! Comment down below if you have any book suggestions for me or if you have anything to add to the list. :)


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Nabila! This is very helpful. I was planning to do a post about books in the future, thank God you posted this :D

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Fiona! I am happy it was helpful to you. :)

      Delete
  2. This was a very interesting list!

    Personally, I'd like to see stereotypes in books that you hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Ok that is an amazing post idea that I am so going to do sometime in the very near future.

      Delete

01 09 10