Sunday, June 18, 2017

Charis Rae Blog Launch Tour

I have never participated in a tour. Like ever. Book wise or blog-wise. Sooooo...... I AM SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW. Grace (or I guess Charis now) is a super cool blogger who used to blog over here at her blog The Girl Upstairs.  I found her blog about a year ago from I forgot where but I loved it the moment I saw it. Her writing style is super cool and I like how she blogs. So when she announced that she was getting a new more professional blog and she was having a launch tour that she wanted her readers to participate in I immediately signed up.  If you want to find out a little bit more about her blog and just her then read on. :)


How would you describe yourself?

"Among many things, I am a dreamer, dancer, writer & photographer, blogger, bibliophile, and daughter of the King."

What are some things you enjoy doing?

"I enjoy blogging and am excited to move my blog to the next level."

What is Charis Rae?

"Charis Rae is a self-hosted, more professional version of my former blog, The Girl Upstairs."

What will Charis Rae be about?

"After blogging for quite a while, I decided to switch to a more professional platform and share more about me, my life, and my name. ;) On Charis Rae, I’m going to be sharing my interests, abilities, and journey through life and blogging, with all of you along for the ride."

How did you begin blogging?

My journey in the vast universe of the World Wide Web began at about age 9. My dad set up a private, Blogger-hosted blog read only by my friends and close family. I loved blogging, and although I wasn’t consistent, I enjoyed creating content.

Now, several years later, I am creating my own self-hosted, professional blogging platform.

What are some of your hopes for Charis Rae?

I hope that Charis Rae will become just as successful as The Girl Upstairs, but will reach more people, and eventually grow into something beyond my wildest dreams. I’m also excited to “learn the ropes” of self-hosting, coding, and WordPress.org. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store!

crae-launch-tour-pink

If you enjoyed that check out her old blog and then when her new one launches make sure to check it out its awesomeness (I have seen it so I can say it is pretty awesome).  Also, I would love if you could follow my blog from more content from me. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10