Tuesday, April 5, 2016

10 things you can do that will always make a blogger smile




You see we bloggers are very peculiar beings. We share our life with strangers. And we also get super duper happy at super weird (or maybe not so weird) things (or maybe it's just me). So i have decided to make a post telling you 10 things that will seriously make a bloggers smile.


1. Follow their blog. Every single time someone follows me (I'm a tiny bit obsessed) I first do my happy dance, two see who it is, three find out everything about them *wink wink*. Though most people wouldn't do that they would still be super duper huper happy.

2. Do a super long comment. When a comment is thoughtful and talking about the topic at hand and more than 3 sentences and uses my name I smile and really feel like I'm actually connecting with someone and making a difference in their life somehow. Instead of just saying a bunch of words that sound like jibberish.

3. Do a comment at all. Yes yes long comments are amazing but not really expected sometimes so if you can't do that then even a "Awesome post Nabila" is ok. But still not awesome *looks sternly*.

4. Email the blogger. Maybe about the latest post they did or a question you have been having. This could be the beginning of an internet relationship or an amazing conversation.

5. Say their writing style is awesome. This will make them feel good and a bunch of of other amazing things.

6. Nominate them for an award. Now you can really only do this if you are also a blogger but whenever I am nominated or tagged I grin.

7. If they are sad giving encouragement. If there is a blogger going through a hard time give some encouragement and say it's alright. This means a lot to the person. Why a stranger word helps people I have no idea (I can give you my hypotheses though if you want) but it does.

8. Be a committed follower. Don't just go on the blog once and do the stuff above but keep going on the blog and really be good and committed.

9. Say they are good at *insert one of blogger's favorite thing*. When people say my photography is good my heart really smailes and I feel so happy. Like I was just compared to *insert famous person everyone likes*.

10. Talk about the blogger elsewhere. If you have a blog maybe say something about the bloggers latest post or on a social media account. Everyone loves to be in lights. No denying it. Ya ya saying someone's awesome on there blog is great and all but then when you say it is awesome somewhere else it becomes awesome.




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well you are a blogger and I did say that they would make every blogger happy. And now I am happy that I was right.

      Delete
  2. I think that all these reasons are really nice ways to show that you appreciate a blogger!
    I just wanted to say that your are SO, SO, SO, SO o̸k̸ i̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ s̸t̸o̸p̸ awesome at making list posts! And overall blogging. Keep it up! :D
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say they are, thanks! Thank you so much Elsa! I like making list posts because they are easier fore me to do and to me more organized! I'll try :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Nabila. This is amazing! And SO true. I totally get the follower and comment thing. Whenever I get a new follower, I always yell to my mom, "I got a new follower!" Your posts are so creative! How do you come up with this stuff? :) Great work!

    -Abi-
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do pretty much the same thing. Every time I notice I got a new follower I'll tell whoever is nearest me. Thank you so much Abigail! For a while on my blog I wasn't really to creative but I think I have gotten better :)

      Delete
  4. These are definitely true Nabila. Hahaha. I like it when other bloggers would really have an interaction with another just like best friends. Great post! :)

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! Blogger BFF's are like the best thing ever!

      Delete
  5. These are all so true! I especially love number 8. Commited followers are the best :) I try to be one, but college does not agree with that plan :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number eight is probably my favorite as well. It's so nice when you really have someone committed to you. It's like a best friend. I also try to always be a committed follower but I don't seem very good at it.

      Delete

01 09 10