Monday, April 11, 2016

Something you have to do at least once if your in Houston: The Art Car Parade!

Hello people and welcome (I for some reason have this urge to be a talk show host right now)! Your probably wondering what in the world is this crazy girl talking about? Well I guess I'll go tell you now.

I went to this parade yesterday and had a really fun time. It is a parade where 200 + things on wheels go along the route and show of there amazingness. Sometimes the item can be totally changed or just have stuff on it. There is really no end to the possibility's.








If you live in Houston or you are visiting Houston during the time it is going on then you should so go! It is an annual thing sometime in April. 








Anyone is welcome to the event and it is family friendly.





 People are selling things along the route. Make sure to bring hats, water, and some kind of drink. 



Isn't this one awesome! I think it is my favorite.



Make sure to come early so you can get a good spot in the front and in the shade. 



To find out more about it go here





Have you gone before? If not, do you want to now? Do you like parades? With of the picture above is your favorite? 



8 comments:

  1. Wow, the parade looks cools and artsy but weird as well! I especially like the Yoda car and the one after the Yoda car. I have never been to the parade before, and I would try to if I could! What was the weather like when you went?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I would describe it! Ya the yoda car is definitely one of my favorites. It's a newer one and it really looks like yoda. Th weather was actually fairly good. It used to be in may so it was super hot but now since it is in April the weather is very moderate.

      Delete
  2. woooah! This is awesome. I hope I can see this live haha :D I like the car with horns.

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so awesome, right!? The horn one is cool. I like how it is really just a michmach of ten million items.

      Delete
  3. This parade looks amazing!! I would definitely keep this in mind next time I am visiting Houston in April. Thanks for sharing with us ! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty amazing! Totally! Let's so follow each other! The only other social media I have is google plus.

      Delete
  4. Omg that is an AWESOME looking parade!! And those cars are crazy and terrific. xD Is that top one covered in...frying pans?!! And the orange hearse one is incredible. XD
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so awesome right! It's like a party canon exploded one them. I'm pretty sure the top one is covered in lots and lots of shells though frying pans would be so awesome! The orange is also one of my favorites!

      Delete

01 09 10