Friday, April 15, 2016

The First Category of BIBPC #2

BIBPC Poster 2

Bahh! I'm so happy right now! For BIBPC #2 I'm participating. You can go here to find out more. But it is pretty much a photography contest. There are teams and category's like nature or small things. You get points for your team every time you post a picture that goes with the category and then the team with the most points wins. I'm team Goldfinch.

team goldfinch

Isn't the birdy so pretty!?

Ok so the first category is Little things. Here's my picture.


I just love this picture! It's like a heart flower. When I went to my grandparents house this past winter I got together with some of my parents old friends and there children and we went to this park like place with these beautiful flowers! 


Do you like my picture? Are you participating? If so what team are you in? 














14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pictures girl. You are a a professional in taking those pics :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ambi! I try to be a professional but I have a long way to go :)

      Delete
  2. I do like your photo! Good luck to you and all the other Goldfinches in the contest!
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture! I love those little flowers. In the Netherlands we call them "snow bells", because they're usually the first flowers to appear after a period of snow and they kind of look like church bells if you're looking at them from the right angle I guess :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Envy! Isn't the flower so cute! That's a cool name! They do kind of look like little bells.

      Delete
  4. YAY! Thanks for the entry, Nabila! That flower is so pretty. :)
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shot of the goldfinch, gorgeous!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It actually isn't mine though, it's Megan's.

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful Nabila!
    GO TEAM GOLDFINCH!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10