Friday, April 22, 2016

My daily bling (aka bracelets and necklaces I always wear)


Hello my lovely's! I haven't really done anything fashion related lately and I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while so I went ahead and did it. Today I am going to show you guys the jewelry that I where regularly.

First up I have my necklaces. 


Isn't this just so glimmery and shiny! That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. One of my best friends got it for me around a month ago for a gift exchange thing where doing.  It's really big though so I have to loop it.


My friend also got this one for me (she seems to get me a lot of jewelry). At first glance you would probably think it was supposed to look like it was from somewhere else.  And actually it is. When my friend went to Australia this + a realy cute bag is what she brought me back. Isn't it cute!

This is probably my favorite necklace from this list. My grandmother got it for me for Christmas and it is just so pretty! It has three little charms on it. One say inspire one says dream and the other says wish. 

Ok now for my bracelets.


This is a specific rainbow loom bracelet I have been wearing
lately but I usually switch it out. I have a lot of rainbow loom bracelets. This one is a really pretty color of pink (though it is simple) that I really like.


These are some bracelets I made out of some old materials I found in a bag in the house. 


This is probably my favorite bracelets of the 3. I didn't make it (I'm honored if you think I did though). My mom gave it to me. I'm pretty sure she got it from one of her clients (though I might be wrong).


What have you been wearing lately? Do you wear bracelets and necklaces? What is your favorite piece that you own? What is your favorite jewelry trend? Do you like my fashion post? Should I do more of them?






13 comments:

  1. I like your fashion posts, Nabila!
    I barely ever wear jewellery though I do love making friendship bracelets. Oh, and I wear earrings. Do you?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you do! Oh my gosh making friendship bracelets is so fun ( you know the few times I have done it)! I do wear earrings but I forgot to include them in this post. I have one pair I always wear and don't take off. Currently they are these really simple silver ones. I might have to show you guys in a future post.

      Delete
  2. Nabila I love wearing bracelets. Those bracelets are very cute especially the Rainbow loom one.. And I love the pink one. Have a nice weekend girl :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Ambi! I mean bracelets are pretty awesome. Thanks! I hope you have a nice weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. So glad you like the necklace we got you. I’m still wearing the bracelet you made me. I enjoy your posts. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you got it for me! Oh that's awesome! I love you too :)

      Delete
  4. Those necklaces are so nice! I honestly am stuck in a rut and only ever wear one rope-bead necklace that my sister brought back from China. :D It's my favourite and I think the knot is probably stuck and wouldn't come undone anyway. XD
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cait! Even if you are only wearing one thing if you like it then it's still pretty awesome :) It's cool it's from china!

      Delete
  5. Ah that first necklace is gorgeous :D

    I personally just like wearing wristbands, like my Fall Out Boy ones :P Your fashion posts are wonderful, I'd love to see full outfit posts as well :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I really like the first one as well. It is just so shimmery! I also like wristbands though I don't seem to have any at the moment. Oh thanks Noor! I'm happy you like them :) I'll try to do some full outfit post soon (hopefully).

      Delete
  6. Hello girlo (hehe they rhyme, which makes it correct)
    This post was super fun! I really liked seeing what jewelry you like and wear, that last friendship bracelet was gorgeous! I LOVE FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!
    The only thing I really wear is my plaino watch because, time, I keep wanting to wear pretty things but I normally just forget and end up running out of the house, or if I do manage to wear them they end up bothering me so I just put them in my purse or something ;)

    Have a greato (why am I adding -o after everything? Because I CAN!) day!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Crystio (your right this is fun)! And yes since it rhymes it totally makes it correct (ya not at all but it's still awesome). I'm so happy it was fun! Thanks, I really like it too! Well time is also very important. I actually want a watch but I don't have one right now. Sad face. Oh my gosh that happens to be so much! Like if I am wearing a scarf or something I will just end up taking it off because it is so annoying! I am hope you have a greato day to!

      Delete
  7. Hello girlo (hehe they rhyme, which makes it correct)
    This post was super fun! I really liked seeing what jewelry you like and wear, that last friendship bracelet was gorgeous! I LOVE FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!
    The only thing I really wear is my plaino watch because, time, I keep wanting to wear pretty things but I normally just forget and end up running out of the house, or if I do manage to wear them they end up bothering me so I just put them in my purse or something ;)

    Have a greato (why am I adding -o after everything? Because I CAN!) day!

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10