Thursday, April 21, 2016

BIBPC #2 Category 2

Lots of 2's. So I have my picture for the second category of megans contest. This time the theme was critters. Here it is:


Story behind picture: I took this last summer at the pool. I was at my aunts pool swimming when I saw this weird thing on the edge of the ledge and of course had to come over to see what it was. And it happened to be a dead dragonfly. So I picked it up with one of our pool toys and took a picture of it. 

Plus I have some announcements: 

-Loren is having an awesome book giveaway over at her blog that I think you should totally check out. 

-I am getting my blog redesigned so watch out for that.  


Do you like my photo? If yes/no why? Do you love book giveaways? Have you ever seen a dead animal and been totally grossed out?


10 comments:

  1. That's a cool photo!
    Where I live it's common to see dead animals on the side of the road due to cars, mostly rabbits and kangaroos.
    Also, I can't wait to see your new blog design, even though I already love your current one <3
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a German friend. We corresponded with Mutual. Full was forty years ago. The last one had a metal dragonfly letter in the envelope. One side was the badge. I was so excited. Then I did not hear him. I worry about him. I did araytır İnternetiletiş up with technology. Forty-year probe learned that he had spent time in a traffic accident in our youth and we corresponded. I'm sorry very much. Still the metal dragonfly that my jacket collar. Standing on my heart. Dragonfly deyince comes to my mind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture dear !! I cant wait for your new blog design :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10