Saturday, April 9, 2016

Text Tag

I haven't done a tag in a while, have I? Well now I am!  tagged me to do this tag. I have seen it around the blogospere a lot lately so I'm happy to do it. Let's get started!


Rules:

~ thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
 ~ answer the original 6 text-themed questions
~ add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
  ~ tag 2+ bloggers and let them know 
 ~ Include these rules in your post 


The Questions:
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

Probably N because of my name. 

2. What are three words that you love

Family, fun, and life. I get it was supposed to be pretty words or something like that but I couldn't think of any so I just said some words that are special to me. 

3. What are three words that you hate?

Dude, all of those super complicated words with weird spellings, and there and their. I always seem to mix them up!

4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?

Dulgy - dull + ugly. I have used this word before IRL and I think it should so be word!

5. what are your three favorite punctuation marks?

!- Cause I can't stop using it

?- I have questions ok!

:)- Ya ya I get this is actually two but i am a very happy person and like smile faces! Non't judge. 

6. what are three of your favorite fonts?
Shadow into light two, Arial, and Overlock.

Dee Daa's question: What is your favorite part about Writing and words in General?

Just how different it can be and how pretty it is.  Also that it can share information of course. 

I tag:

Dani Jones at The Dani Jones Blog
Alyssa Carlier at Alyssa Carlier | The Devil Orders Takeout
Ambi at Ambi in Wonderland
Stella at Girl Blogger
Ambar Syed at Her Little Loves
Morgs at Just Morgs
Cait at Paper Fury
H.M. Wilson at Plottinger Twist

Oh ya and for most of those above they are just some of my favorite book bloggers and I am pretty curtain they are not going to do the tag at all.

My question:

What is a mistake in the English language that everyone does that you hate?









7 comments:

  1. Hi Nabila, loved reading this! And the word dugly should be real!

    I'm also commenting to inform you that I have moved my blog to one with a more suitable name and design. I would be more than grateful if you would like to resubscribe and come along with me!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It is all so really fun to say. I saw you moved your blog and I'm pretty sure I did follow it but I'll have to make sure. Cool name!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I mean it
      Mintyperfections.blog spot.com

      Delete
    2. Totally! I see you changed your name.

      Delete
  3. i think this is a cool tag, and I love the :) too! Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile? You may know it but I like that fact. Smile away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is pretty cool too. Doesn't everyone love that!? I mean everyone likes to smile. I actually didn't know that though I'm pretty sure I've heard it before. That is a really awesome fact! Ok, I am officially saying that to anyone who will listen.

      Delete

01 09 10