Sunday, April 10, 2016

4 nail polish colors I am absolutely loving this spring!



Hello my little flowers! I haven't really announced spring on my blog so now I am :) Happy spring people! I'll hopefully have an outfit post soon but now I have 4 nail polish colors I'm loving this spring!




Beauty Concepts Cosmetics: Pink (don't know actual name)

For my first color I have this super pretty pink! To me it fits perfectly with the season with all the flowers in bloom. And the colors is hot pink. With if you didn't know is one of my most favorite colors ever. But when you apply it it gets a little lighter so be where. 


Taheati Orange (no idea brand)

This is such a bright color it almost draws me to it. Like an invisible force somehow. Along with hot pink, purple, and red, orange is one of my favorite colors! I mean it is a pretty awesome color. One thing I really like about this one in particular is that it is very solid and looks exactly like it does in the bottle with is pretty impressive. 




Wet n Wild: The Wonder Yellows

This is a much less solid color then all of the rest of them and more of a sparkle to where on top of something. I usually wear it with one of my other yellows. But I am going for a simple yellow sparkle then it is perfect.


This is actually a nail art color so it has a very fine tip and is made for designs. I haven't really used t that much except for this season. It is definitely not a spring color  but is does go super well with the pink at the top. I put some lines on my nail after applying the pink and it looked very professional. 




With of the polishes above is your favorite? What colors have you been wearing this season? Do you actually change your nail polish colors based on the season? Do you wear nail polish?



4 comments:

  1. I love this post! I may actually post about my favorite nail polishes soon!

    Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy you loved it! That would be super cool if you would. I'm pretty sure I would love it. Totally! You can get inspiration from me anytime. I'm happy I was helpful :)

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I don't really wear nail polishes. But, my fave color mentioned above is the pink. I might want to have pink nails some time. :D

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the pink as well. It's always good to try something new!

      Delete

01 09 10