Thursday, August 6, 2015

Award Tag!

This is a cool tag made by pengirl9.  Well she nominated me so thank you pengirl9.

1) Begin the post by introducing the tag and thank whoever nominated you.
2) List the rules
3) Make up random nominations and pair up a blogger who reminds you of the nomination (remember to say why!). Eg: I nominate (insert blogger) for the funniest blogger because...
4)Only 8 bloggers maximum are allowed! 
5)Tell the  victim  nominee that you have nominated them. 
6) List the links of all the bloggers you have nominated at the bottom of your post (optional) 
7)ONLY TWO BLOGGERS MAXIMUM CAN BE NOMINATED FOR EACH AWARD

The funniest Blogger

probably Miss Internet  and Life as a Young Lady

The most thoughtful blogger!

I think MorningTime4  and Shine 'N' Elevate

The Most interesting blogger to read when bored

I would say Noor at A Little Bit Of Sunshine




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for using my idea! I totally agree with your nominations!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. your welcome and ya I love reading your blog

      Delete

01 09 10