Saturday, August 22, 2015

INFINITY DREAMS AWARD


I was nominated by Abigail from Author of My Hope for the Infinity Dreams Award. Thanks so much Abigail!

Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions

1.What grade are you in?

I will officially be a fifth grader on Monday

2.What did you do today?

Well I got up had breakfast and did this

3. If you could have 2 hours to do absolutely anything, what would you do?

Wow thats a hard question. Umm. I would either play n some really advanced electronic or bungee jump.

4. Are you currently writing a story? (If so, what is it about?)

I am not currently writing a story and I will probably never do one that i will release to the public because I can never finish anything

5. Do you like to sew?

A little bit when my grandmother is here but when she is not I usually don't do it.

6.What's your favorite Bible verse?

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

7. Are you home schooled or go to a public school?

I go to public school

8. What's your favorite school subject?

Either science or reading

9. What is your favorite book?

Ok that is really impossible to choose. I will list my top 3.

1. Harry Potter: The Goblet Of Fire
2.Hunger Games:Catching Fire
3.The Heros of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus

10. Do you have any pets?

Unfortunately no :( I f I did have a pet then I would either have a cat or a tiny dog that does not bark,lick, or jumps.

11. What do you want to do when you get older?

I really have no idea

And now for my Questions......

1.How old are you?
2.What grade are you in?
3.What is your favorite thing to do?
4.What did you do yesterday?
5.Do you have a pet? If you don't what is your dream pet?
6.What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorit book?
8. What are you wearing right now?
9. If you could have a free item that was absolutly anything what would it be?
10. What is your dream job?
11. If you could travel to any 1 country all expenses paid where would you go?

I nominate...


Thanks again Abigail!







 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! (Love the new design by the way :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really cute blog Nabila! That's so cool! I love Percy Jackson, too!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job Nabila! I love your answers! <3
    Abigail Grace
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new design Nabila! Thank you for nominating me :D

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10