Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TMI tag

Hi guys, so there is this cool tag floating around the blogger community and most people who do it nominate whoever they want... So now I am going to do it. I may not answer all the questions or just have weird answers. Ok so lets get started.

1:What are you wearing? My loose pink shirt with my running shorts.

2: Have you ever been in love? no not really

3: Have you ever had a terrible breakup? um ya no I'm kind of ten years old

4: How tall are you? 4.6

5: How much do you weigh? I have no idea

6: Any tattoos? OF COURSE NOT!

7: Any piercings? none except for my ears

8: OTP? Maddie and eddiet

9: What is your favourite show? Girl Meets World

10: Who are your favourite bands? Um maybe Ok I actually do listen to bands I am just horrible at remembering the names :(

11: Something you miss? me being in kindergarten

12: Favourite song? Hmmmm...I don't really have one but I could say what I'm enjoying-

Shake it of, bad Blood, All about The bass, Shut up and dance with me, tags! 

13: How old are you? Well a little over 10

14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio

15:Quality you look for in a partner? loyalty and same interest

16: Favorite Quote?

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! - Audrey Hepburn
17: Favorite actor? 


18: Favorite color? hot pink and black

19: Loud music or soft? It depends on the time

20: Where do you go when you're sad? into my room


21: How long does it take you to shower? maybe 10-20 minutes


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10-15 minutes to get dressed and brush teeth


23: Ever been in a physical fight? no except for with my sister with was more like playing


24: Turn on?


25: Turn off?


26: The reason I joined Youtube? umm.... because it is fun


27: Fears? people being disappointed with me and me getting lost in some foreign place


28: Last thing that made you cry? when I stayed up so late last night so it made my eyes watery


29: Last time you said you loved someone? last night to my mom


30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? ok i don't do youtube!


31: Last book you read? amulet: The stonekeeper


32: The book you're currently reading? odette's Secrets


33: Last show you watched? Um Might Med


34: Last person you talked to? My sister eden


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I don't have a phone so I can't text. 


36: Favorite food? sushi or pizza


37: Place you want to visit? Egypt


38: Last place you were? Um in my bed sleeping


39: Do you have a crush? well not a real one


40: Last time you kissed someone? um two days ago when I kissed my mom on the cheek


41: Last time you were insulted? when my sister called me lazy yesterday for not doing the dishes all the way


42: Favorite flavor of sweet? ice-cream


43: What instruments do you play?? none


44: Favorite piece of jewelry? bracelet


45: Last sport you played? none


46: Last song you sang? cool kids


47: Favorite chat up line? cool so what you doing


48: Have you ever used it? no


49: Last time you hung out with anyone? well 3 days ago with my friend


50: Who should answer these questions next?

and well you

Ok hope you liked that tag!

2 comments:

01 09 10