Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Cinderella Society: book review

Hello book lovers. Recently I have been reading a pretty awesome book called The Cinderella Society. I promise you it is better than it sounds.


6614154

Sixteen year old outsider, Jess Parker, gets the chance of a lifetime: an invitation to join a secret society of popular girls dedicated to defeating the mean girls of the world. The Cinderella Society guides all new recruits through its top secret ultimate life makeover. It’s all part of preparing them to defeat  the Wickeds and win. Determined not to let the Cindys down, Jess dives in with a passion. Finally, a chance to belong and show the world what she’s made of.
… be careful what you wish for.
Jess’s transformation wins her the heart of her dream crush and a shot at uber-popularity. Until the Wickeds–led by Jess’s arch enemy–begin targeting innocent girls in their war against the Cindys, and Jess discovers the real force behind her exclusive society. It’s a high stakes battle of good vs. evil, and the Cindys in power need Jess on special assignment. When the mission threatens to destroy her dream life come true, Jess is forced to choose between living a fairy tale and honoring the Sisterhood… and herself.




There is a lot of love and heartbreak in this book. There is still is a lot of adventure and curiosity in it also. This is the kind of book that once you start reading it you can't stop. This book will really hook the reader in. 

I recommend this book to 10-13 year old girls. Girl because well there's some love and stuff in it that boys would not really understand. No offense if your a guy.




8 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Cool post. I'm not trying to be rude but, if you need a designer I'm available or my friend Caroline. She designed my blog at http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/
    Cool post though! You got yourself a follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya thanks I'll check it out

      Delete
    2. Btw, how do you pronounce your name? I just can't figure out how to pronounce your name!

      Delete
    3. Oh and, if you do want someone to design your blog than just connact me at icpetrus11@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. I pronounce my name Na-bil-a the i pretty much silent then the b sounding like B. Also about the design thing although I love your designs I am already getting cece designs to design my blog. Sorry. But I will totally use you for future references.

      Delete
  2. Oh it fine. I've just always wanted to design one blog. But I completely understand! :)
    And you've got a VERY beautiful name! :)
    (I've just got a simple name... 'Isabel').

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      also about the deign thing this might be rude but right now cece I designing someone else's so it will take her a while so maybe if you design my blog and I really like it before she is done then I will use it. Or if you do blog buttons I want one kind of quick.

      Delete

01 09 10