Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Seasons Photography Challenge


I have been tagged by Isabel to do a seasons photography challenge originally by  Caroline Fiol . Here are the rules. 

-Link back to the creator of this tag

 
-Link back to the person who tagged YOU

-Post one photo for each season with a short caption

-Tag couple people of your choice

-add the photo to your blog post (the one that says the Seasons Photography Challenge)


Ok so lets get started


Summer
Here is a picture of the beach for summer because when I think of summer I think of the beach.

Fall

Here is a picture of a muddy leaf because you know fall the leaves falling.

Winter

Here is a picture of a long sleeve dress that I took christmas morning of the dress I was going to wear that day.

Spring

This is my best picture of a flower that I am pretty sure I took last spring. I put a flower here because when I think of spring I think of flowers blooming.

I Tag


Thanks again for tagging me Isabel!









6 comments:

  1. My! These photos are so gorgeous, Nabila. xx It's my first time visiting this blog, and I must say, I'm in love! The colors and the cat are so perfect. I'm enjoying your posts, too, especially your tags. I hope we can keep in touch as fellow bloggers. ;)
    P.S. Feel free to check me out/follow via GFC if you like what you read!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks!! I would love to keep in touch. *goes to check out your blog*

      ~Nabila

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Nabila :)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these photography challenges. Wonderful photos, dear. <3

    xx Nicole Rose // Express Yourself

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10