Friday, August 7, 2015

Guest Post: Ashley-Precious Moments

Today I have a wonderful guest post from Ashley who is a religious/reviewer blogger. Ok take it away Ashley.

Hello everyone!!!!!
I'm Ashley from Precious Moments, and I just want to give a huge thanks to Nabila for allowing me to do a guest post on her blog today. Thanks Nabila!!!
     First I'll tell ya'll about my blog and my store. I hope all of you will check out my blog creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com, and follow by email. I am going to be having a giveaway either this week or next, which I'm so excited about, so hopefully you all will enter it. :) I pray my blog will be a blessing to you.
     I have a crochet store called Ashley's Crochet Corner. I love crocheting, and I would love to make something for you. If you don't see something on my store that you would like, just contact me. :D
     I love reading the Bible and finding verses that pop out to me, and learning new things that God is teaching me. I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to honor him. Books are my friends, and I have a personal library in my room, which may I add, I absolutely love! My favorite books are missionary books, and christian fiction books that teach godly principles and encourage the heart to follow the Lord.
     I'd thought I'd give you a few blogs that I love. :) Hopefully you'll look at some of them and comment. (And maybe even follow them! ;)
The Enchanting Rose
Those are my favorites, and I can't think of many more right now. I hope you all enjoyed this guest post, and thank you again to Nabila. :) May God richly bless you all, and I pray that you will stay close to Jesus and seek His will.
Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me do a guest post Nabila. :)

    In Christ's love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10