Sunday, August 23, 2015

Interview with Kathryn from In the Depths of Dreams

Yay so today I got the pleasure to interview Kathryn. So here is the interview.

'Lo     (from her blog)

What is your name? My name is Kathryn, though you may see me also as Giselle Hawthorne, which is my pen name. 

What are your favorite activities? My favorite activities, are ballet, playing outside, reading, writing, and adventuring.

What is your favorite color? My favorite color is lavender.

What is one thing most people don't know about you? Well, this is the internet, you guys don't know a lot about me. XD

Favorite book? My favorite book....that's impossible. ( I totally agree wit her)

How old are you? I'm 13, turning 14 a week from today. ( cool happy early birthday)

what is your dream job? My dream job is to be an actress, but on realistic terms, I would be a ballerina as I've been doing ballet since I was 3. 

What is the meaning behind your blog name? My blog name says that dreams are deep things-those warm fuzzy dreams that have meaning and make you wonder. There are also the goal kind of dreams-ones you should always keep with you. Surround yourself with dreams to brave the reality. 

Favorite movie?My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas

What is your inspiration? My inspiration? I suppose Jesus, of course. Otherwise, Pinterest. ; )

So that is it. Remember to check out her blog here

PS. School starts for me tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a cool interview with Kathryn! I WANNA BE A BALLERINA TOO!!! GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL EVERYONE OUT THERE ;)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool and thanks. Wouldn't it be cool to be a ballerina?

      Delete

01 09 10