Sunday, August 30, 2015

Scary School: Book Review

I have somehow survived my first week at school. I really don't know how but on to the review.

 Scary School is run by Mrs. Head crusher and this school is the only elementary school to have both  humans an monsters or scary students. It is principal Head Crushers dream   that all schools mix with students of any kid so she tries very hard to make her students get a long.  The teacher are all really crazy monsters. Every day students come hoping to really just survive the day without being eaten. Scary School is run by Principal Headcrusher and the school is the only elementary school having both human and monster students. It is Principal Headcrusher’s dream that all schools become mixed with students of all kinds and she tries very hard to get the kids to get along. The teachers are all monsters and quite a mix of zany characters such as Ms. Fang, Mr. Spider Eyes, Mrs. T., Mr. Snakeskin, Mr. Acidbath. Every day kids come to school and hope they make it through the day without being eaten so Sue, the Amazing Octo Chef, cooks fantastic lunches for the kids every day, just in case! 
Scary School is run by Principal Headcrusher and the school is the only elementary school having both human and monster students. It is Principal Headcrusher’s dream that all schools become mixed with students of all kinds and she tries very hard to get the kids to get along. The teachers are all monsters and quite a mix of zany characters such as Ms. Fang, Mr. Spider Eyes, Mrs. T., Mr. Snakeskin, Mr. Acidbath. Every day kids come to school and hope they make it through the day without being eaten so Sue, the Amazing Octo Chef, cooks fantastic lunches for the kids every day, just in case!

 
I really like this book! It is really funny but not to much that you can't read it. Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read. Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read.Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read. I
This is one of the craziest books I have read. I think it is a really good crazy middle school chapter book series.  Each chapter is about a specific person either a student or teacher who learns a lesson. I would recommend this book to 3rd to 5th graders. 
Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read.Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read.Scary School, by Derek the Ghost, is one of the funniest, craziest books I have ever read.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Nabila! This sounds like an interesting book, I'm gonna be in Year 8 now so...

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is interesting but maybe not for you.

      Delete

01 09 10