Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Fun at The outdoor Theater

Yesterday I went to The Miller Outdoor theater which is in hermann park in Houston.  We went to see a play by Shakespeare called Mcbeth. We got there early around 8:00 even though it started at 8:30 and we could see the sunset. It was so pretty.

pretty sunset









If you didn't get tickets then you would sit on the big hill in front of the stage. That's where me and my family sat. Before the play started everyone was flying kites and eating and talking.

The play itself was pretty good although I couldn't understand most of it because it was in some kind of english that they talked in like a million years ago. I would have taken pictures of the actual play but they asked me not to. We didn't stay for the whole thing because it was late so we left at halftime.

The play was part of a shakespeare festival that is going on the whole week. The festival was started by a University of Houston professor. To find out more about it go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10