Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Interview with Lexie from what lexie loves

So today I had the privilege to interview the awesome Lexie from What Lexie Loves. So here it is.

1. What is your name?

Lexie

2. How old are you?

 11 and 2 months! :D

3. What's your inspiration for your blog name?

Well it's rather basic, I'm afraid! Well my blog is simply documenting what I (Lexie) loves - done!

4. What is your favorite book?

 A Year Without Autumn, by Liz Kessler - READ IT! XD

5. Why did you start blogging?

 I actually saw about it on a TV show, and as I love writing, the Internet, and sharing my thoughts, it sounded like the perfect hobby for me!

6.What are your favorite activities?

 Reading (books, blogs and magazines!), baking, playing basketball, blogging (obviously) and FANGIRLING!

7.What is one thing most people don't know about you? 

I absolutely LOVE food and eating! I'm also really nervous often, but I rarely show it!

8.What is your dream job

 I have a LOT: full-time blogger, director, actress or journalist (that's a few out of 38 others - I'm an ambitious person!)

9.What would you prefer--camping or staying in a hotel?

 Hotel, no doubt about it! I tried camping once, no...!

10. Who is your inspiration?

Nelson Mandela, Taylor Swift, my parents, grandparents and my friends! Blog wise: Noor, Morning and Olivia!

So there she is make sure to check out her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely interview! Lexie is amazing, and I'm so flattered that she put me as one of her inspirations! Thank you Lexie :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and I would put you as my inspiration as well

      Delete

01 09 10