Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Serenity: Movie Review

 Yesterday I watched a movie called serenity. I don't really know why I watched it because it is rated PG-13. I really liked it the movie though. It is based after a really good TV that only had 1 season. After it was done showing then people started liking it so they made this movie.



It is about a world where earth is uninhabitable so homes have other planets there homes. In the center worlds are the Alliance. They are like the government. The crew of the ship Serenity who are usually troublemakers are now running away from an assassin who is trying to kill someone on there ship who is  a telepathic 18 year old girl. 

I thought it was really good. I really liked how one of the main characters was a young girl that had powers and could fight. I think the reason I really liked it was because I like movies were people live in a whole different society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10