Saturday, August 15, 2015

Interview with abi

Today I did an interview swap with abby the author of http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/. So here it is.

What is your name?
Abi!
What are your favorite activities?
Reading, writing, blogging, taking pictures, doing crafty things, riding on our rope swing, organizing my bedroom, and baking!
What is your favorite color?
Purple!
What is one thing most people don't know about you?
I have traveled to lots of places, including France, Ireland, Turkey, Holland, Croatia, Greece, Germany, England, and Spain!
Favorite book?
I have no idea... there are too many!
How old are you?
I'm 12!
what is your dream job?
Becoming an author!
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I named my blog "Author Of My Hope" because of the lyrics in the song, "Write Your Story" by Francesca Battistelli!
Favorite movie?
Soul Surfer
What is your inspiration?

My inspiration is Jesus, because He is the perfect example of how we should act in different situations. When I don't know what to do, I think "WWJD". (What Would Jesus Do) It is very helpful and inspiring!

That was the one and only abby. Check out her blog here

1 comment:

  1. Lovely interview! I loved learning more about you Abi :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10