Friday, August 7, 2015

BOOKS AND READING Tag

 Today I am going to do this Tag. Although I wasn't really tagged for it it does not seem like a tag you have to do that.



May TBR (To Be Read)
The last Harry Potter

Book series that I'd like made into a movie
Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell

Overhyped author/book
I'm not really that sure here

The best book series
The Heros of Olympus

The best single book
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy 

Book to movie adaption which was really bad
Ummmm..

Books that just made you cry
Now most books don't make me cry,so I can't really think of one

Book you're currently reading (give a rating so far)
The Chestnut king (9/10)

A book series you didn't like
Normally, if I don't like the first book, I don't read the whole series to be honest... :)

Books you haven't read but REALLY need to
The rest of the Harry Potter series

What was the first book you really loved?
Well Rainbow Magic series I loved. Cause I meen it was magical but that was when I was yuonger


And that's the books! I won't be tagging anyone, but you should definitely do this if you want too, I'd love to see your answers.

2 comments:

01 09 10