Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Magicalamity: Book Review

Hi everyone.  Today was my second day of school! So ya now I am going to do a book review. This book is called Magicalamity by 



13572812

Tom is really in shock. He wakes up one morning an there are no parents in his house only a weird old lady who tells him he is a  half fairy. Then he must intrust his life to 3 godmothers he has never met. Two of them are hardened criminals, and one falls out of the window when she tries to fly and all of them have been in love love with his dad at one point. Will they enough to save his dad from the  falconers the magical rulers of the realm? 

I really like this book. I would recommend it to maybe 8-12 year year olds.  I think you would like this book if you like magical fantasy and the real world combined.  This is quite an interesting book  because there is a lot of surprising (some of them you can predict) thing in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10