Friday, October 16, 2015

Beat the Boutique Theme: Her Majesty

I am going to start and new thing every friday. I will have a theme and then I will post some pics of an outfit that corresponds with the theme. The theme this week is Her Majesty or princess. So here are my pictures for that.




The model is again my friend Lydia

Ok now where you come in. I was thinking that after each thing if you had an outfit or post that corresponded with the theme you would be able to link it up. I quite liked this idea but I am not sure how to do it. Do you know a thing that I can use to link up a url and name? 

Also I think next week the theme will be sparkle. 




Edit- I found this Inlinkz thing that will hopefully work 




2 comments:

  1. Good job and awesome model as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The person in the picture will definitely like to hear that last part.

      Delete

01 09 10