Sunday, October 25, 2015

Blogtober day 25: This Week I......

So I this is a recap of what I did this week.

~Monday~
I don't really remember what I did on monday 

~Tuesday~
I had Odessy of The mind after school. I was the leader for the assignment with was to make up a fable with the theme teamwork like the fables from Aesop fables. We ended up doing a story about 2 birds who hated each other but had to work together to survive against a hunter that was hunting them.  After that we did a like a silent movie but we had a narrator performance of our fable for our one person audience aka our captain.

~Wednesday~
I went to choir with is something that I do every week at a church with is really close to my house. It is not the most fun thing to do because well we really only sing churchy songs. With was cool about that is that I ran into a woman that I don't really remember but she did because she asked my name and when I told her she said she remembers me from when I went to pre-k there. 

~Thursday~
I got to get out of school early to go to a tour at Pershing, with is one of the middle schools that are on my list. The magnet is Fine arts magnet so that cool and the building was really nice. But then after I got home my tummy started hurting and I had to do my homework so that was miserable. 

~Friday~
I ended up not going to school because I ended up throwing up at like 1 in the morning (sorry if I grossed you out) Later that day II found out that some kind of flue must be going around because in my class alone 4 people were absent not including me.

~Saterday~
I felt much better but I was still tired so I really just laid down and used my computer a bunch.

~Sunday~
I wrote this post and
plotting my takeover of the world

How as your week? (sorry I can't figure out how to turn the line thing off)


8 comments:

  1. Aw! Too bad you got sick! My week was great. Today I went to church and ate good food...tater tots and cheeseburger pie! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor Nabila! I hope your better now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you got sick :( HEY LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD TOGETHER! LOL XD Cute post!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that you were sick, those kind of bugs are always awful.
    But I enjoyed this post. You're funny ;) and I like how I could see your character coming through in the words you've written.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya being sick is annoying. And about my character coming through I think that's really cool.

      Delete

01 09 10