Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blogtober day 7/8

Yesterday theme for blogtober was OOTD with I was looking forward to doing but I was at my friends house so I couldn't so today I am going to do the thing from today and yesterday.

So first I will do the OOTD or outfit of the day.



(sorry for the bad pics) This was not actually what I wore to school because my school has a dress code that make the outfits super plain so after I got home from school I changed into this outfit.

And now for my favorite things to do in october

Trick or Treat
I love going trick or treating on halloween because I get candy, I get to hang out with friends, and I get candy. Those are all amazing things.

Take pics
I love taking fall picsbecasue the light is awesome and lots of things are in their prime prettiness. 

Blogging
I really love blogging. This is of course not essential to fall but I do love doing this challenge thing.

Being Cozy
Fall I fell is time to lay out on the hamek outside and read a book

Putting fall outfits together
i like fall fashion because I personally think there is just the right amount of clothing. it is no like jackets all the time like winter or shorts like summer.

That's all for today, hope you are having a good october!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your shirt.
    I like your list too.
    Trick or treating is one of my favorite things to do!
    Being cozy is one of the best things about fall!

    xx Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it is one of my fav shirts and yes all of those things are very wonderful

      Delete
  2. Your so pretty! Love the outfit, you have such a good simple style!
    - Elsie http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like monster high yourself?

      Delete
    2. No I do not particularly like it. I just really like the shirts of it.

      Delete

01 09 10