Thursday, October 15, 2015

Blogtober day 14: what am I currently reading

Sorry for not posting and doing blogtober for a awhile but hopefully now I'm back on track. What are you reading currently? How do you like it so far? Those are the questions of the day.

Right now I am reading a book called Esperanza Rising.

not my pic



Both the librarian and one of my friends recommended it to me and I think they were right. I am half way into it and I only started last night. Right now I have found out that it is about a girl who is very rich and living in mexico She is like a princess and servants help her every need.  She lives on a grape farm with her papa. But then one fateful night the light of her life, her papa, dies.

That is really all I have read so far and all that I can tell you without, you know, giving it away.  And now for how I feel about it. I think so far that it is a really good book. It kind of makes me feel emotional and I think personally when a book , a book of all things. makes you emotional it is pretty good. 

And now those are my answers to the questions of the day


6 comments:

  1. OH! I read that before! I only got to half the book, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cool! So like you were only able to read half of it?

      Delete
    2. Yah. I read it during a movie day in my class on the last day of school, and I only read half of it.

      Delete
    3. that cool. Sometimes I will only read half of the book like that if I have bored it or something then just forget about it until someone brings it up

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love that book, glad you like it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats cool and actually I just finished it and really like it

      Delete

01 09 10