Friday, October 23, 2015

Song Tag

I was tagged by Elly to do this tag.

The Song Tag

Rules
List the rules and include the button in your post.
Answer the questions.
Tag a couple other bloggers do this tag. (Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)

1.
First song that comes to your mind.

Shine bright Like a Diamond by  Rihanna

2.
A song that always makes you happy.

Happy by pharrell williams

3.
A song you hate.

There is not really any song that comes to my mind right now that I hate. 

4.
Favorite romantic song.

I don't really know :(

5.
Favorite sad song.

Well there are many sad songs that I like so I can't really pick my favorite. 

6.
A song that brings back memories.

Firework by Katy Perry. When I hear this song I remember this one time at my house and my aunt came over and they were trying to get me to dance and this song was playing. 

7.
A song that you have been playing on repeat.

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

 
8.
Favorite song by your favorite artist.

That's a question!? How in the world are you supposed to pick your favorite artist?

9.
Weirdest song you like.

Ummm....? *thinks for a long time racking brain and comes up with nothing*

10.
All time favorite song.

That is a very dreaded question that I really can't answer.  There are just so many good songs in the world. 

I tag:


And pretty much anyone else who likes music!

 

4 comments:

01 09 10