Sunday, October 11, 2015

Empire Strikes Track

Yesterday was a super hectic day because I had both my moms roller derby game and my birthday party. In this post I will talk about the buot.

It was another friends and family game and the theme was Empire Strikes Track from star wars. It was a mashup so that means that anyone could play from any team but Yellow Rose (my mom's team) was hosting it. I took some pics of it but since the game is so fast they weren't really good.






Also since it was friends and family a lot of the players changed there names just for the bout. Here are some of my favorites.

  1. Ewoking Dead (my moms name)
  2. Bouncy Hunter
  3. R2d-toot 
  4. I Shot First
I would put more but well I kind of forgot a lot of them *looks around sheepishly*

So that's it for now.  I will also be doing a post about my party so be on the lookout


2 comments:

  1. Your mum sounds awesome doing roller derby!
    - Elsie http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10