Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blogtober day 29: Recent Music Favorites/some pics

Today's prompt for blogtober is "Recent Music Favorites" This is a little bit of a challenge because I'm not really good at remembering names for music and books and stuff like that.  Here are my top 5 favorite songs at the moment.



                                                    Blank Space by Taylor Swift


                                                          Animals by Maroon 5


Bad Blood by Taylor Swift


Fight Song by Rachel Platten



Can"t Blame A girl for trying by Sabrina Carpender

I also took a couple pictures of the succulent plants on the table in my backyard that turned out pretty good I would say though I say that about really all my pictures so it doesn't really matter. 










With one is your favorite?






8 comments:

  1. I love Bad Blood, it's such a fun song! Great pictures, I think I like the 3rd one the best :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3rd one, it looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third photo. Have you had a good week?

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those songs, apart from Maroon 5's Animal - haven't heard that yet!

    I love your blog so much!

    Ines
    www.unicornsnarwhalsandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10