Friday, October 23, 2015

Blogtober day 23:Something you have never done before

Today's prompt is to do something you have never done before and for me I have never had a contest.  So I am going to have a photo contest.


How to enter:

Either by emailing me the picture at nabilaeve@gmail.com or my doing your entry on your blog. 

What should be in an entry:

Your name

Your fall themed photo with a little caption

The picture above

Prize: 

I don't really have a prize that I can give because this is really just supposed to be for fun but If you want if you wij I can make a little picture/button that says it

Due:

You have to have sent your picture by november 14 then on the 15 I will announce the winner

Hope you enter!







7 comments:

  1. Oo this is a cool contest! I'll try to enter :)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to enter the fall-iest picture I've got, since it's not fall in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could the Australians enter something LIKE a fall pic? Or could we do a spring picture since its spring here...?
    ~Maddie
    stylerighthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I want it to be a fall pic so you could just enter one from last fall or try to improve.

      Delete

01 09 10