Thursday, October 22, 2015

Shopping tag

I was tagged by Elsie to the new tag she made called the shopping tag. So that is exactly what I am going to do.

(not my picture)

Question 1: 
What is your favourite shop (non-food)? 

I would say either Target or Kohl's (I don"t go clothes shopping that much)

Question 2: 
Spending your money or saving your money?

For me I usually save my money I make so that I can get something that I want to get as a goal or for presents later on

Question 3: 
What is your favourite food / fast food store?

My favorite fast food restaurant is Subway because it is one of the only fast food restaurant that actually has food that might not make you have a heart attack like Mcdonalds or Jack in the Box.

Question 4: 
Do yo you enjoy clothes shopping? If so, why?
 
I actually love to go clothes shopping if I am going to get someone for someone else and they come along because I like to tell my opinions and pick out clothes and I also like going shopping for myself but not as much because I don't really like trying things on. Though most of the time my mom buys stuff for me or I get clothes from presents. 

I tag:


And anyone else who wants to do this tag!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nabila your awesome - Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me!! <3 Oh, and here is your little reminder to do the Song Tag! (hope that was helpful) ;)
    Have a good day!
    -Ellyhttp://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10