Friday, October 30, 2015

Blogtober day 30: October Favroites


Can you believe that tomorrow is halloween? This time tomorrow I'll be running around the neighborhood trying to get my bag off candy full and complaining about how slow the adults are going. Ahh Paradise. Today's prompt for blogtober is october favorites so here goes.

Music
I have been rocking to Swift's album 1998  

Author
Margaret Peterson Haddix

Activities
Blogging, getting all the pieces for my costume, Trying to find good fall leaves to take pictures of (as you have probably noticed this was unsuccessful)

Blog Wise
Well blogtober of course

Clothes
Black, Orange, boots

My costume for tomorrow is going to be a devil costume that I got last year at a garage sale. what's yours?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, last year I was a devil! This year I am being Hawaiian, and I have one of those grassy skirts and a lei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a devil? Are you a Christian?

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes I am Christian and I didn't mean it badly and anyways my costume ended up looking for like a red cat with wings.

      Delete
  3. I was a glow in the dark stickman :)
    [by the way, there seems to be a spelling mistake- favourites (UK) or favorites (US) :)]
    Z
    www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10