Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blogtober Day 17: Create a new/random tag

Today's prompt was to make or do a random tag and I decided to take up the challenge and make one.


So here are the rules

1. Link up to the person who created the tag (me)
2. Put a link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag at least 3 other people to do this tag
4. Put the picture above (p.s. I no my aperture picture is not very good so if you make another one you can also use that but it just has to have school tag on it and my blog url)

And here are the questions (with answers from me)

What grade are you in?
5th

What kind of school are you in(elementary, middle, or high school)?
Elementary school

 Is your school a magnet school? If so what is it's magnet?
Language, I'm taking spanish though I have have been taking it for more than 4 years I barely know any of the language

Any after school activities?
I do Oddessy of the Mind after school in one of the classrooms and then hopefully soon I will be able to start doing the coding club

Your opinion of school?
I would say that I don"t hat school or anything but don't love it either

What is your favorite subject over all?
Mine is either english ( though that is probably just the teacher) or art because well who doesn't love art?


What is your favorite academic subject (like reading or math)?
I would probably say reading

What is your favorite non-academic subject?
I would have to say art because I personally like it better than pe with is one of the only other non-academic class. 

Yes I know that there is not that many questions so if want to you can make up more

So now for the people I nominate

Rukiya Spencer
Noor
Amelia Grace
Lexie from what lexie loves
Elly Boldizar
Allie D

and really anyone else who wants to do it

Besides the new tag I am also going to do a tag or more like an award, The Liebster Award. Again no one really nominated me for this but Blaze Ann nominated anyone who wanted to do it. 

Here are the rules:1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you (already did)
2. Answer the 10 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you'd like)
4. Create 10 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award

So here are the questions she asked

  1. When is your birthday?
My birthday is in october 
  1.  Aside from blogging, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I like to take pictures and read
  1. What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
Well I don't really know many fashion trends, I really just wear what I want and what I think looks cute. 
  1. What is one strength and one weakness about you?
I would say that for a strength I am gentle and pretty intelligent I do say so myself. A weakness that I have is that sometimes I give up way too easily.  You will not believe how many posts I start that you never get to see. 
  1. How would you hope to be remembered?
As a blogger probably a good prophtagrapher and just plain interesting and in life I guess I would want to be remembered as cunning and helpful
  1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Well I would be sixteen so I would see myself in some good high school in houston with probably some kind of job like babysitting
  1. What is your favorite food? How about a food that you dislike?
My favorite kind of food is probably all asian food and for a food I dislike.......
  1. What languages can you speak?
Well I can speak english (duh) and a really tiny bit of spanish
  1. What is your favorite book?
I don"t have a favorite book because there are just way to many good ones but my 3 top favorite series are 

Harry Potter
The heroes of Olympus
Hunger games
  1. Who is your favorite Disney character?
I can't really think of one right now because there are just too many

And now for my questions

1. What is your biggest blogger achievement
2. What Is your favorite season?
3. What is that smell that just makes you happy?
4. What is your favorite food? Or favorite type of food? 
5. Favorite game?
6. What do you do when you get bad or sad
7. If you could have any electronic than what would it be?
8. If you could go anywhere but for just one day where would it be
9. Besides blogging what are somethings that you like to do?
10.  Favorite book?

For who I nominate is anyone who wants to do it. 





4 comments:

  1. Well done Nabila, you made a pretty good tag! Thank you so much for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might do this tag on my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool. The more people who do it the more popular the tag is.

      Delete

01 09 10