Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Interview with Lydia

You have probably seen her on my blog before. She is usually the girl in my photos if they are not of my family. I am both friends with her online and of so today I am going to do an interview with her.

What is your name?

Lydia Gafford

What are your favorite activities?

Writing and cooking

What is your favorite color?

blue

What is one thing most people don't know about you?

I'm sensitive

Favorite book?

EAH;The Story book of legends

How old are you?

10

what is your dream job?

Don't really have it on (me just guessing I would say her dream job is to be a chef and fashion designer)
What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well, I treat it like my diary and I'm the queen.

Favorite movie?

none

What is your inspiration?

Me!

What is your blog name?

Dear Queen's Diary

Remember to check out her blog here

6 comments:

  1. Awesome I'll definately check out her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Lydia!
    ~Maddie xox
    stylerighthereblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'll go check out her blog!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, Nabila! She sounds spunky.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not exactly know the definition of spunky but if what I think it means is right then I totally agree with you.

      Delete

01 09 10