Thursday, January 21, 2016

Famous People Tag


I got tagged by the awesome Dani to do this tag. But just as a warning I am not the most in celebs.


Rules:
Put up the tag button
Tag the last 10 people who commented on your blog

1. Your fave singer or group
I think my fave singer at the moment would have to be Taylor Swift. 

2. If your fave male actor was in the room with you what would your reaction be?
I don't really pay attention to actors and definitely not males. 

3. Is there any famous person you used to love but now changed your mind?
No that I can think of. 

4. Name a famous person whose name starts with a V
I thought and thought and thought and came up with nothing. 

5. What is your fave red carpet dress?
Oh I know, I know!

The pretty one.


6. Who's your fave royal person?
Like of royal brood? I don't know. 

7. Who is your fave child actor/actress?
There are a lot of good child actress (in my opinion) and I can't really choose. 

8. Is there an actor/actress you like the private life of?
Not really. 

9. Do you think actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years?
Not that I have watched a movie from 100 years ago but just as an inference, yes. 

10. What is the weirdest famous person's name?
Ummm.......

11. Do you think you look like a famous person?
Not really. 

12. Share your famous person quote?
I can't really remember one of the top of my head a one that's my favorite. 

13. Who is your fave actress?
Again I usually don't remember the actors and their names. 

14. Have you ever met/been near/ seen a famous person?
I went to a Weird Al concert. 

I tag Else, Nomi, Emma, Dani Jones, Suzy, Envy, JollyGirl, Elly, Allie. D, and Rukiya. 



4 comments:

  1. I love your answers! They were really interesting to read! I also love Taylor Swift!
    Thanks for nominating me!
    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always like my posts to be fun to read.

      Delete
  2. Soooooo, do want me to do it again?
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I didn't think of that. I guess not but you were just one of the last ten people to comment on my blog so....

      Delete

01 09 10