Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Unknown Blogger Challenge



I didn't actually get tagged to do this tag but Suzy said anyone with under 100 followers could do it and I really want to do the tag.

Rules:

This is a challenge. Therefore, those nominated are challenged to do it.
Nominate at least 5 followers with less than 100 followers etc., etc., etc.


  • If you could only read one book (or if you must, book series) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bahhhhh!!!! Um could I choose an author instead? 

  • What’s your favorite exotic animal?
*searches for exotic animals* This one!

  • If you could start a new fad, what would it be?
Maybe black and white. 

  • Your house is one fire! You have 30 seconds to grab what you need and get out, what will it be?
Well a phone if possible and of course my sisters.

  • Which do you prefer to make images with: PicMonkeyCanvaPixlr, or some other photo editing software?
I always use picmonkey. 

My questions:

Cute blog design and know button or a button and no design?
Why do you blog?
Favorite type of post to write?
Favorite type of post to read? 
How/when do you think of a post? Do you have a schedule? 

I tag:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag Nabila, I'll do it in my next post :)
    Little Robin x
    littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10