Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Book and Reading tag


I got tagged by Dani Jones to do this tag!

Books to be read in Jan.?

The 3rd book of the Land of Stories series. 

Book series you like to be seen as a movie?

Percy Jackson and The Heros of Olympus

Over hyped author/book

IDK

The best book series?

Bahh! I hate these questions. I love the Percy Jackson Series and The Hunger Games.

Book to movie adaption that was bad?

IDK

The best single book?

I like series more and I can't seem to remember a single book at the moment. 

Book that made you cry?

Books usually don't really make me emotional. 

Book series that you don't like?

IDK

Books that you haven't read but really need to?

I forgot what the series is called but there is this book that was the first in the series and I remember someone said "Percy Jackson meets The Hunger games" with are like my too favorite books but I can't seem to find any of the other books in the series. 

I tag Emma to do this tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10